I'm a messy gardener. Don't let the lovely macros I sometimes deliver to my photo blog fool you. Over-all, my garden is low-budget, low-maintenance and there are times when I talk to the weeds. :-)

A journal of our humble New England garden. Dedicated to W.P., with love.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to the Garden

 We've neglected to plant vegetables, in favor of flowers but this year decided to put some tomato plants in. Next year I'd like to add a few more veggies.



 There are only a few roses blooming at the moment. This is a mini rose bush that my daughter gave to me on Mother's Day a couple of years ago. I need to think on what to plant that will bloom and bloom through July and August. In New England, of course. Any suggestions?

Now I sound like a dotty old garden lady!  ;-)


It's been years since I planted a pumpkin seed. I'd forgotten how much room they take up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The flowers are gorgeous but I especially like the top shot, that red really pops!

Berto Garcia said...

Orecioso blog un saludos desde Canarias